Government Medical College, Anantnag, J&K.
Name of Faculty QualificationIMR Number
Current designation & Date of promotion
Nature of employment
Regular/permanent or contract/out sourced
Details of services in the last 5 years
Numbers of lectures taken/ year topics covered
Qadir Keng 2124
Dr. Mohd Yousf Dar
Dr Rayees Ahmad Sofi
Name of Faculty
Dr Manzoor Qadir Keng
01.Astigmatic outcome of superior Vs temporal clear corneal incision in phaco- emulsification.
02. Incidence of ocular complications of orbital regional anesthesia
03. Clinical study of Trabeculectomy using sutureless sclera tunnel technique.
04.Glucoma scenario in Kashmir valley: A hospital based study
05. A cross section study on awareness of diabetic retinopathy among non medical persons in Kashmir valley north India.
Dr Mohd Yousuf Dar
01. Role of Pterygium Excision in Pterygium induced Astigmatism.
02. Diabetic Retinopathy in Diabetics.
03. Clinical spectrum of Herpes Simplex Keratitis in patients attending various Health institutions in North India.
04.A cross-sectional study of chronic Dacrocystitis among the study population in Northern India
01.A Novel Mathematical Model of Glaucoma Pathogenesis.
02. Long term functional outcomes of different subtypes of primary congenital glaucoma.
03. A Glimpse into the mysteries of glaucoma : from theories to clinics.
04. Electric cataracts: a cause of bilateral blindness in Kashmir.
05. Merits of trabeculectomy in advanced and end stage glaucoma.
06. Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis in Kashmir.
07.Differences in outflow channels between two eyes of unilateral primary congenital glaucoma